Fantastic opportunity to join an expanding Company and become part of a national growing business.
Training can be given and there is an opportunity to become SHEQ Adviser with the right aptitude and hard work.
Eco Drill (England) Ltd is a specialist service installation and directional drilling Company undertaking detailed underground utility and communication installation. We are looking for a SHEQ Assistant. Training can be given but previous experience may also be necessary.
The candidate must:
- Have an understanding of operational, health, safety, environment and quality management systems.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Fluent and persuasive oral and written skills
- An understanding of service installation and directional drilling is desirable.
- An understanding and implementation of auditing and inspection
- Be willing to work throughout the UK
The position will be responsible for assisting in the administration and implementation of the ISO programme, tendering, supplier questionnaires, inspections and audits, dealing with Client queries, third party queries and the assistance of investigations. For the right candidate this can possibly lead to career advancement in the future.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Please visit our website; www.eco-drill.com for more information about our company.
Eco Drill is an Equal Opportunities employer.
- A minimum of IOSH Managing Safely / CITB SMSTS
- NeBOSH general (desirable)
- Previous auditing and inspection experience