Due to expansion and ongoing development we are happy to announce that we require an additional member to add to our ever growing team.
We are looking to employ a Quantity Surveyor.
Your role will include but not be exhaustible to the following;
- Maintain contract documentation and advise on pre tender and post contract matters
- Preparation and issue of contractual letters to clients
- Post contract liaison with clients
- Sub-contract negotiation
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations
- Site measurements in conjunction with the site management team
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Agree additional works and track variations in-conjunction with the terms and conditions of the contract
- Advise on any outstanding contractual claims remaining.
- Write reports and attend meetings with the senior management team
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts
- Agreement of final accounts
If you are interested in the above position submit your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the services we offer visit www.eco-drill.co.uk.