All Our Latest Projects
Due to expansion and ongoing development we are happy to announce that we require an additional member to add to our ever growing team.
We are looking to employ a Quantity Surveyor.
Your role will include but not be exhaustible to the following;
- Maintain contract documentation and advise on pre tender and post contract matters
- Preparation and issue of contractual letters to clients
- Post contract liaison with clients
- Sub-contract negotiation
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations
- Site measurements in conjunction with the site management team
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Agree additional works and track variations in-conjunction with the terms and conditions of the contract
- Advise on any outstanding contractual claims remaining.
- Write reports and attend meetings with the senior management team
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts
- Agreement of final accounts
If you are interested in the above position submit your C.V to email@example.com
For more information on the services we offer visit www.eco-drill.co.uk.
Looking for a Business Development Assistant.
Required skills & knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral and an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to foster strong client relations
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Highly computer literate and a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Highly numerate and literate
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- A fast learner and the ability to multi task
The salary awarded will reflect the responsibilities associated with this role and the abilities of that person.
Those interested in applying for this position should send a CV with a covering letter detailing how they fit the criteria for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eco Drill have completed the transition to the new UKAS standard ISO 45001:2018 – Health and Safety Management System and Processes!
Eco Drill ISO 45001 : 2018 Certificate
The Hornsea Wind Farm Project One (Hornsea Project One) is the first project to be developed in the Hornsea Zone, with a total generation capacity of 1,200MW once complete.
We were contracted by J Murphy & Sons (Principal Contractor) to provided 64 HDD drills at various areas throughout the route. This included 92 separate drills with a bore containing 3 x 225mm and 1 x 90mm PE HV Electric duct, 3 circuits at each location. We encountered every possible obstacle which includes; Canals, Rivers, Roads, Motorways, HP Gas, Railways, HV Cables, Water Mains, Primary Sub Station and Environmental Constraints.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the Eco Drill team, the support functions, J Murphy & Sons and Ørsted (previously known as Dong Energy) for their hard work and assistance.
Three days of none stop audits at our facilities and on site has seen a smooth transition to the UKAS Standard ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and retaining our OHSAS 18001:2007. Certificates available to download from our policies page of the website.